[mythtv-users] Locked

john johnshannon at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 21 00:43:47 UTC 2013

Always worked in the past simply used channel scan found the dvd player
and was able to play mythtv from there, still no wiser what the locked
signal is about. I simply cannot use mythtv and was unable to when I
used the latest upgrade of mythbuntu. Am able to use the card in other
software but want the myth recording functions.
I get no response from mythtv software except video0 video24 or video32
in the capture card settings, as being the viable video card options.