[mythtv-users] record at any time on channel <CHANNEL> is missing in master soon to be .27

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Wed Jul 24 13:11:44 UTC 2013

According to http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.27

<quote> Remove the Channel Record recording rule type. Add a This
channel filter
to maintain the that functionality. Automatically convert existing Channel
Record rules to All Record rules with the This channel filter enabled. Full
details of this and the next two 'sub bullets' at:
[9497ba1]<http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9497ba1/>
, [030ba69] <http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/030ba69/mythweb> </quote>

So it sounds like, instead of having a "record all on this channel" rule...
you now simply have to flag the "this channel" filter in the filter setup.