[mythtv-users] record at any time on channel <CHANNEL> is missing in master soon to be .27

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Jul 24 21:21:34 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-24, at 3:31 PM, David Engel wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 02:03:39PM -0400, George Nassas wrote:
>> on the upcoming screen there used to be a menu item “Don’t record this showing” which was handy for quickly overruling myth’s choice in a scheduling conflict
>
> That still works AFAICT.  If you can create a case where it doesn't,
> please let me know.

Hmmm, I just tried to duplicate the issue and no go, I always get the "don’t record" menu. But, the problem isn’t on my system but a friend’s which has an eclectic mix of specific and generic rules some of which date back years. The next time I’m over there I’ll see if I can isolate the magic combo.

- George