[mythtv-users] What PXE-image for a frontend?

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Sat Jul 27 11:33:11 UTC 2013

I run rather weak hardware for my SD-only mythfrontend.

An old Shuttle PC booting via PXE, running minimyth ... the output is
only S-VHS as the TV itself is old as well.

Now the minimyth-project seems to stall a bit AFAI see ...

What else could I use? It should be rather lightweight and easy to
maintain ... and I prefer the PXE-setup.

I once had mythbuntu installed (but on a local hdd) ... still OK to use?

Stefan