[mythtv-users] MythArchive native mode 0.26-fixes

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Jul 31 18:59:21 UTC 2013

On 30/07/13 22:33, Paul Harrison wrote:
> On 30/07/13 22:11, HP-mini wrote:
>> The mytharchivehelper (main.cpp) code (when importing native) checks for
>> existing recording of same name & existing recordedseek (DB table).
>> There must be something wrong with the SQL query so that it returns all
>> recordings & not just the ones that match chanID & startTime...
>>
>> My "import" box only has 100 recordings & the seektables were gone in an
>> instant.
>>

> There's a couple of typo's in the two query's that removes the old
> seektables in NativeArchive::importRecording(). I don't see how it
> would cause the behaviour you describe though I would have thought the
> query's would just fail to execute?
>
> Paul H.

This should be fixed in both 0.26-fixes and master.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

There is a patch on my fork that adds a new command to mythutil that
will check all your recordings and optionally fix any with missing seek
tables.

You can get the patch from here:-
https://github.com/paul-h/mythtv/commit/ea3dc2d7f5f00e96535e21006b4b810abd7ba9ad.patch

You would run it like this:-
mythutil -v none --checkrecordings --fixseektable

Paul H.