[mythtv-users] Changing the IP of a backend

Andréas Kühne andreas at kuhne.se
Sat Jun 8 10:08:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would like to change the IP address of my master backend (the only
backend on my network). I know how to change all of the settings for my
network in general, but I was wondering what major issues I would run into
regarding mythtv. I know that the backend IP address is set on my frontends
(I have several frontends running), and would like to know if anyone else
has done this and how they changed it.

The reason for changing is that my network is running on 10.0.1.x and I
want to be able to use openvpn from different places so I need to change
the ip network locally to make sure that openvpn will work.

Regards,

Andréas