[mythtv-users] Frontend problem on new Macbook Air

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Sun Jun 16 12:47:31 UTC 2013

On 16/06/13 01:19, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 16 June 2013 04:32, Alan Chandler <alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:
>> I have been using Mythtv with a Backend Setup on an Ubuntu server and front
>> end on Debian Sid for a long time now.  All works well
>>
>> Today I purchased by first mac ever - one of the new Macbook Airs just
>> announced  - so I hope I did the right thing in installation and starting
>> the app.  I downloaded the 0.26 dmg file for mythtv-frontend, opened it and
>>
> where did you get it from?
I went here

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Mac_OS_X

chose the link to sourceforge given, and the chose this link

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvformacosx/files/MythFrontend-0.26-intel-10.7-v0.26.0-155-gac5525d.dmg/download

(I tried 0.25 first, but the it reported incompatible procotol with my
backend)

> try this one:
> http://www.avenard.org/files/mac/mythtv/MythFrontend-v0.26.0-48-g57396ed.dmg
I tried this - it does the same - opens up full screen (not in its own
space) blank.