[mythtv-users] mythtranscode --honorcutlist Seems To Have Stopped Working.

Ian Barton lists at wilkesley.net
Tue Jun 18 15:20:01 UTC 2013

For several years I have been cutting out commercial in a script using:

/usr/bin/mythtranscode --showprogress --honorcutlist --mpeg2 --infile
/media/recordings/mythtv/1019_20130617075700.mpg  -o
/media/recordings/mythtv/1019_20130617075700.mpg.tmp

The file has a valid cutlist, but no sections of video are removed. This
is happening with all files I am transcoding. There are no errors
reported when I run the command manually.

ian at mythtv:~$ mythtranscode --version
MythTV Version : v0.26.0-171-gbfd2408
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.26
Network Protocol : 75
Library API : 0.26.20130225-1
QT Version : 4.8.1
Options compiled in:
  linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass
using_libxml2

Ian.