[mythtv-users] amd uvd code

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 19:33:47 UTC 2013

I myself use couple front-ends with celeron gt1610 and master backend the
cpu and matx asrock set me 65 between amazon and microcenter . I got couple
matx cases for 30 . I had couple ssd and 2tb hard drive. i am running
mythtv 0.26 So botom line is that for 100 i got motherboard/cpu case and i
found 2 gb sticks 9 each. I found 8 gb for 32. I am using xbmc as frontend
and playing hd tv i see 6 to 10% usage and HD mkv rips about 12 %.