[mythtv-users] MythTV Frontend

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:06:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM, MythTV MythTV <mythtvuser10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know you we're looking for something sub $100.00, but I thought I would
> mention that the ZBOX is a good solution.  I installed one in my kitchen a
> few months ago with a stream zap remote and it's been wonderful.  Works
> great with MythTV 0.26 fixes.

Does anyone have any comments on the ZBox ID42 from Zotac?  It mates a
Celeron CPU with nVidia graphics for slightly more potency.  Is it
worth the few extra dollars?  I understand the ID41 is quite noisy (a
colleague has one) but I wonder if this one might run quieter since it
won't be pushing the CPU as hard.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-ZOTAC-ZBOX-ID42-Intel-Dual-Core-HM70-NVIDIA-GeForce-GT610-ION-Mini-PC-/271151054894?pt=AU_comp_dekstop&hash=item3f21dcc02e