[mythtv-users] Music database lost and can't rescan

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Mon Mar 4 22:05:08 UTC 2013

On 04/03/13 20:58, Kenneth Emerson wrote:

>     Try running mythfrontend with -v file,database and look at the log
>     to see if there is anything obviously wrong in there.
>
>     Paul H.
>
> Attached is the frontend log with the requested verbose settings.
>  Sorry, I had to zip it to get it to post (too large). Did not really
> see anything of interest.
> -- Ken E.

For some reason it's not finding any music files at all in
/mythtv/misc/music/.

I suspect it may be this commit that broke it

http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=a05b4d48da

It was partially fixed in
http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=6ec1bdad3c
but it appears MythMusic is still broken.

I'll send a message to the dev list and see if it gets a response.

Paul H.