[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend 1.10.0 Released

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 01:15:40 UTC 2013

On 03/04/2013 01:21 PM, Yianni Vidalis wrote:
> And it's not that the SB recordings don't play. They don't even appear in the list. The list consists of all the available shows from both backends, but the ones from the slave one are empty under them (as if no recordings are available).

Yianni;

The app gets the list of recordings from the backend with the following:

     http://<MasterBackendIP>:6544/Dvr/GetRecordedList

If you try that from a browser, do the recordings you're missing
show up?

> I haven't set a streaming storage group for either the MB or the SB (the mb uses ~/.mythtv/tmp/hls).

Using the Built In storage group is perfectly OK. But like any other storage group
it has to have enough space. And it shouldn't hurt your system if it fills up. So,
my personal recommendation is defining a Steaming storage group and choosing its
directory the same way you choose a recording storage group.

And from your other post:

 > Mar  4 21:27:15 storage mythbackend[5907]: 2013-03-04 21:27:15.389281 E  GetFile - FileName missing.

Is a result of the app asking for recorded artwork that doesn't exist. There is
an open issue on it (#102.)

--
Bill