[mythtv-users] Mythmusic problem with ID3-Tags v2.4 in mp3-files

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Tue Mar 5 10:06:41 UTC 2013

On 5 March 2013 06:52, Daniel Di Giacomo <lists at dadigi.com> wrote:
> Mythtv 0.25 seems to have issues with ID3-Tags in version 2.4. while v2.3-Tags work well.
> Is this still the case 0.26?
> Regards
> Daniel

I'm not aware of any problems with 2.4 tags. Most if not all of my
tags are 2.4 and I've not seen a problem. We use the 3rd party TagLib
to read the tags so it may be worth checking you are using the latest
version. I think the minimum we support is v1.6. TagLib comes with
some test programs you could use to see if it can read your tags
outside of Myth.

Paul H.