[mythtv-users] DPMS activating during MythMusic (0.26)

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Tue Mar 5 12:47:00 UTC 2013

On 5/03/2013 9:23 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> On 5 March 2013 03:39, Michael Watson <michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au> wrote:

>>> It should work a little more like it did in the old interface so after the
>>> delay the visualizer switches to full screen and pressing escape returns you
>>> to where you was rather than returning you to the menu like the first
>>> version of the patch. When in full screen mode the popup menu show a limited
>>> number of options that are relevant while in full screen mode.
>>>
>> Works as expected, so far (limited testing).
>> Had a couple of issues though (Not sure if related to patch or not)
>>
>>      changing from "Current Playlist" -> "Playlist Editor - Tree" caused a
>> segfault on one occasion.  Tail end of log attached.
> I'll see if I can reproduce this when I get home, The easiest way to
> diagnose the problem is with a backtrace if you can get one.
Played a bit more with it, and it hasn't happened again.
If it happens again, Ill look into getting a backtrace.

>>      In Playlist Editor - Tree, the check box is overwritten by the song
>> title.  (Using Mythbuntu Theme, its displayed correctly using
>> MythCentre-Wide Theme)
>>

> That doesn't sound like anything to do with the patch it's more a
> problem with the mythbuntu theme. The best thing there is to contact
> the theme author, you may find an email address in the themes
> themeinfo.xml file or what ever it's called.
Exactly what I thought.   Will look into it further when I get time.

>> Many thanks.
>> Michael
>>
>> Now, just want a visualizer that randomly cycles through Images in
>> MythGallery
>>
> That would be easy to do, just follow the albumart plugin as an example.
Might give it a crack when I get some free time.
Thanks again for your work, is this patch likely to make it into Myth??