[mythtv-users] Trying to get UK silence detect Commflagging to work

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:35:58 UTC 2013

> Correct.
> Of course you can modify the Makefile -o locations so you don't need sudo
> but silence.py needs to know where they are, so it seemed simpler that way.
>
> Note that there's a couple of issues with the current version (segfaults &
> flagging whilst being watched) so there'll be a new version soon - just to
> give you some practice ;-)

OK tried this got the following

 $ sudo make
cc -c -Wall -std=c++0x -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtSql -I/usr/include/qt4
-I/usr/include/mythtv silence.cpp -o silence.o
silence.cpp:8:29: fatal error: mythcorecontext.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [silence.o] Error 1
chris at mythtv:~/comm_detect$

i cant find mythcorecontext.h on my system, do i need to download the
mythtv sources?  I'm currently running mytyhbuntu and using their packages.

Chris