[mythtv-users] Android stick, HDMI interface, claims to do 1080p, $36

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Mar 7 15:29:43 UTC 2013

On 13-03-07 10:19 AM, Tom Bongiorno wrote:

> But there is no way these $36 XBMC sticks are running Windows.  The
> licensing fees would prohibit that low of a price.

Indeed.  But we are not talking about "sticks" running XBMC but instead
a £199 "nettop" after this thread was somewhat hijacked by a post with a
link to a TV and then a post to a link to an Atom/ATI-GPU based nettop.

It's a shame that threads get hijacked like that.  Really, to go from
talking about Android sticks to asking about a TV, really should have
been a new thread, IMHO.

b.