[mythtv-users] DVB Failing at same time each week!

Dave Sexton list-mythtv-users at jack.org.uk
Sat Mar 9 09:16:26 UTC 2013

On Friday 08 March 2013 23:00:59 Roger Siddons wrote:
> Yes. I had similar "Program not found in PAT" errors crop up from Ch 5 on
> 26th Feb.
> I re-scanned the transport and have not seen it since.

I will try re-scanning, but I don't think that this will fix the issue. The re-
scan would fix it if I can't tune to the channel at all. Before the 'event', I
can tune to any arbitrary channel (admittedly, I haven't tried them *all*) on
all tuners. Afterwards, I cannot tune to anything. After a reboot, everything
is fine.

It seems more like a hardware/driver crash than the loss of a specific channel.

I hope the re-scan works though

Thanks,

Dave