[mythtv-users] nvidia color calibration

Scott Bickford bic1ster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:56:28 UTC 2013

I'm on Mythdora 12.31 using nvidia version 195.  I'm trying to calibrate
colors with my GT220.  I'm using videos from here
http://www.avsforum.com/t/948496/avs-hd-709-blu-ray-mp4-calibration

But I just cannot get the first one with the flash white bars on 17-25 or
so to work.  Essentially, I get the white numbers, but no white flashing
bars.  I tried the nvidia control panel, but just cannot get the flashing
white bars to appear.  I'm able to run this fine on my Playstation 3 and
see the white flashing bars fine.

Any hints with the nvidia control panel or some other utility to calibrate
colors with?