[mythtv-users] Forward / back jump problems with 20130308 build of 0.26

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 16 15:32:41 UTC 2013

I recently upgraded from mythtv_0.26.0+fixes.20130131.28144cd to
mythtv_0.26.0+fixes.20130308.77259c5.

During playback now I find that jump forward 1 minute and jump back 10
seconds (left and right arrow) do not work well. Sometimes after
pressing left or right arrow, the playback freezes for 5 or 10 seconds
before resuming at the new place. This happens on two frontends, and
never happened before. Is there a regression in this version?

Peter