[mythtv-users] Forward / back jump problems with 20130308 build of 0.26

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 03:55:42 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Peter Bennett (cats22)
<cats22 at comcast.net>wrote:

> I recently upgraded from mythtv_0.26.0+fixes.20130131.28144cd to
> mythtv_0.26.0+fixes.20130308.77259c5.
>
> During playback now I find that jump forward 1 minute and jump back 10
> seconds (left and right arrow) do not work well. Sometimes after
> pressing left or right arrow, the playback freezes for 5 or 10 seconds
> before resuming at the new place. This happens on two frontends, and
> never happened before. Is there a regression in this version?

This sounds very similar to http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11435 ,
which was closed without fixing only because the OP had a custom 0.26 build
cherry-picking many of the Master commits, making it very hard to reproduce.

Does this behavior happen only on new recordings since your upgrade, or
does it happen with older recordings as well?

Jim