[mythtv-users] PC TV 290e DVB-T/T2 USB SD/HD tuner - a caution

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Mar 19 11:22:12 UTC 2013

I've had one of these for more than a year, and it works well  I took it
away at the weekend and retuned using the procedure I described here:

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10217#comment:15

Yesterday, on return, no scan of any sort would lock.  Today I found
that the centre contact of the coax input socket was still attached to
the connecting cable that I had used while 'away'.   It just pushes into
place.  When I replaced it all worked well - much better than when it
had no input.

John P