[mythtv-users] BBC Two HD - tv_grab_uk_rt

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Thu Mar 21 12:54:25 UTC 2013

On 21.03.2013 13:16, Martin Moores wrote:
> On 20 March 2013 15:13, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
>      >> I've just added support for BBC Two HD to the uk_rt grabber,
>     providing
>      >> HD-flagged versions of the BBC Two England listings.
>
> Maybe a stupid question on this, these updates to the grabber, how do
> myth users normally get a copy of the updated scripts?  Do they come in
> via mythtv updates, or manually updating xmltv?  Or just copying over
> the new grabber code?

This was just an update to a data file that gets updated via the
supplemental file update mechanism automatically.
Had it been a change to the program file you could just use the nightly
xmltv package from the Mythbuntu PPA. (Just guessing on Ubuntu usage)

Regards,
Karl

PS: You can peek at the files via
http://supplement.xmltv.org/tv_grab_uk_rt/?C=M;O=D