[mythtv-users] mythtvfs with mythtv 0.26?

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 06:00:21 UTC 2013

-----Original message-----
From:Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com>
Sent:Fri 22-03-2013 22:38
Subject:Re: [mythtv-users] mythtvfs with mythtv 0.26?
To:Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>;
On 3/22/2013 15:33, Dave Pearson wrote:
> I'm a bit loath to try it without asking: does it leave the existing
> mythtv filesystem intact as mythtvfs does?

Yes. It can also operate remotely, streaming content through the backend
protocol, and supports a user-configurable filename formatting similar
to mythlink.pl. I haven't used it in a couple years, so it's likely in
some bit of disrepair at current.

It looks like either I'm missing something or it needs updating for 0.26 - this is what I get when I try to run it:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/local/bin/mythfs.py", line 40, in <module>

    LOG = MythLog(lstr='none')

Regards,

Dave.