[mythtv-users] Music

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:33:35 UTC 2013

On 13 March 2013 23:53, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
> One thing you could try is add another keybinding to the BACKSPACE one and
> see if that works in the edits. So on the Edit Keys screen find the Global
> context and the BACKSPACE action and add a new keybinding that isn't already
> in use like Ctrl-B. If you then go to a screen with mythui edits on it you
> should be able to erase the text with the new keybinding.

Thanks for your patience. You were, of course, absolutely correct. For
reasons I do not understand, the backspace key was not mapped, and the
del key was mapped to D. I also do not understand why pressing it did
not produce a D in the entry boxes, but having mapped them back to
backspace and del, things are working as expected.

Regards

Jeff