[mythtv-users] mythutil --clearskiplist doesn't clear recorded.commflagged in the database

Michael Stucky mike at stucky.us
Tue Mar 26 14:54:44 UTC 2013

I'm using a modified version of John Pilkington's MythDVBcut to which I've
tried to add the ability to clear the "skiplist". MythDVBcut already clears
the "cutlist" from a recording:

# Cutting completed.  Now clean up.
CMD="ionice -c3 mythutil  --clearcutlist  --chanid "$chanid" --starttime
"$starttime" -q "
echo "running: "${CMD}""
${CMD}
echo -e "Cutlist has been cleared.\n"

This clears the "cutlist" from 'recordedmarkup' and clears the 'cutlst'
flag in 'recorded'. Once the recording has been cut the skiplist created by
mythcommflag is no longer valid so I added:

CMD="ionice -c3 mythutil  --clearskiplist  --chanid "$chanid" --starttime
"$starttime" -q "
echo "running: "${CMD}""
${CMD}
echo -e "Skiplist has been cleared.\n"

This clears the "skiplist" from 'recordedmarkup' but doesn't clear the
'commflagged' flag in 'recorded'. So my question, is this a bug or intended
behavior?

Mike