[mythtv-users] Mythweb displays "No listings" when there are lots!!

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Mar 27 02:14:57 UTC 2013

We now have a shopping channel here in New Zealand - whoppie do!!

The schedule information I derive from the mheg data has items lasting 5
or 10 minutes and if I select just that one channel (left side of the
listings page) I get the complete list.

The main listings page however just has "No Listings". Note I mean that as
a literal string - it does *not* say "NO DATA"

Just spent 3 days trying to fix a schedule data bug that isn't there!

Anyone a clue as to what is going on?

--
Robin Gilks