[mythtv-users] update failed now fe crashes

Andrew Potter andrew at potter.id.au
Wed Mar 27 03:04:26 UTC 2013

OK,

Thanks for that I found a forum on the web were you were talking to another
user (Helen) and followed her advice on changing the Hardware updated time.
I can now get the fe to start using just mythfrontend.real.

Quote " For anyone who's looking for a non-command-line solution, I was able
to accomplish the same workaround as Bill via mythweb -> Settings, changing
to the hostname of the problem frontend, then changing the value of
HardwareProfileLastUpdated to a date in the past but less than 30 days from
today."

Will try and find some links to info on the wrapper script

Thanks again for your help

Andrew