[mythtv-users] update failed now fe crashes

Andrew Potter andrew at potter.id.au
Wed Mar 27 05:19:30 UTC 2013

The Wrapper issue was my fault. I took out the line to restart the fe as I
could not troubleshoot otherwise, but created a syntax error. Once I
corrected all is good.

I will need to try and look at that script a little closer as I would prefer
it if it tried to restart a maximum number of times rather than
indefinitely.

Thanks Bill for all your help.

Andrew