[mythtv-users] Mythweb displays "No listings" when there are lots!!

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Mar 27 18:25:25 UTC 2013

> On 03/26/2013 10:14 PM, Robin Gilks wrote:
>> We now have a shopping channel here in New Zealand - whoppie do!!
>>
>> The schedule information I derive from the mheg data has items lasting 5
>> or 10 minutes and if I select just that one channel (left side of the
>> listings page) I get the complete list.
>>
>> The main listings page however just has "No Listings". Note I mean that
>> as
>> a literal string - it does *not* say "NO DATA"
>>
>> Just spent 3 days trying to fix a schedule data bug that isn't there!
>>
>> Anyone a clue as to what is going on?
>>

> What does the frontend's guide say?  If it also has no data, that means
> that the listings you have aren't on the channels you've configured and
> you'll need to fix your Input Connections configuration.

The frontends all say the same "No Listings" - they do not say "NO DATA".
I know what missing data looks like and its not this!!

Note that on religious holidays there are no commercials here - that means
that this channel for Friday says "The Shopping Channel - Hope you're
having a Good Friday. Come back tomorrow for more fabulous shopping".
After the 7 days of data I have available the channel reverts to NO DATA.

Having said all this and checking again this morning, the schedule info
has appeared in mythweb. No idea why is should have said No Listings in
the first place as the xmltv file used by the grabber looked OK

--
Robin Gilks