[mythtv-users] After Upgrade from 0.24 to 0.26 Commflag Error 140?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 9 18:48:47 UTC 2013

On 05/09/2013 01:00 PM, Drew Tomlinson wrote:
> Update: I did some more searching and learned how to run mythcommflag
> manually.  I can run it successfully as the mythtv user.  Thus
> something must be off in how the backend calls mythcommflag?
>
> I ran mythtv-setup.  This is my "Commercial Detection Command" in the
> general settings:
>
> /usr/bin/ionice -c 2 -n 7 /usr/bin/mythcommflag
>
> Does this need to be modified?

Pretty sure if you use anything other than "mythcommflag" (or blank),
you are responsible for providing /all/ of the information required for
processing--including the job ID.

Rather than change this setting, you're better served creating a
"wrapper" script called mythcommflag that adds the additional stuff you
want and passes through all the arguments received by the wrapper.

Mike