[mythtv-users] Freeview HD (DVB-T2) Multiplex

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Tue May 14 05:42:51 UTC 2013

On 12/05/2013 18:05, John Pilkington wrote:

> The title of this thread is still relevant so I'll just update. After
> another failure with the media_build script, and also with rpmbuild
> -rebuild with the ATrpms SRPM (with just the current sl6 kernel and no
> attempt to update the specfile)  I tried the 'kernel-lt' from elrepo.
> The PCTV-290e works in 0.26-fixes under that - after a second reboot.
>
> http://elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-lt

Hi John

Thanks for this, I'd just been running the 6.3 kernel up to this point.
It was working mostly without issue, but its nice to get a more up to
date kernel

For what it's worth, I'd managed to get media_build to compile on
2.6.32-358.6.1 after a few hacks, but it kernel panicked on boot. I'm
amazed there are are not more people trying to use the v4l drivers on
6.4, but your email is one of about 2 mentions I've seen anywhere. Guess
it's just a few of us.

cheers

Dunc