[mythtv-users] SPDIF sound drop outs

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Tue May 14 18:07:13 UTC 2013

I am running Fedora 18 with the latest trunk version as of yesterday and
started noticing audio drop outs on my main frontend backend combo
server a few days ago.  I have updated the kernel but went back to a
previous kernel and the drop outs still exists.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this before I go
through the whole troubleshooting process of running new cables ect.

I have already moved the SPDIF to the second port on my amplifier but I
do not have a second port on my computer for SPDIF.