[mythtv-users] Bright House Tampa Bay copyflags?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed May 22 15:12:11 UTC 2013

Does anyone have any first-hand experience about what copyflags BHTB (North
county, the service that used to be Vision Cable, rather than South county's
Paragon Cable) is setting on non-premium and premium SD and HD channels?

I've heard that TW is bad about setting copyonce on channels that don't merit
it, but we aren't TW anymore.  $300 for a tuner is pricey enough that I'd
like some ground truth before considering the expenditure.

Cheers,
-- jra