[mythtv-users] 0.26 Airplay not working from iOS devices only

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri May 24 13:50:24 UTC 2013

On Friday, 24 May 2013, Anthony Giggins wrote:

> the log is not truncated
>

> from the log fixes/0.26 [v0.26.0-163-g27fa52d
>
> running on mythbuntu 12.04
>
> yes both the iphones & ipad is on the 172.16.107.XX subnet
>
> I just dont get the airplay option but as I said audio & video works fine
> via Itunes from a windows 7 PC
>
> Cheers
>
> Anthony

I can guarantee you that it isn't complete.
All the part about AirPlay video init is missing.

That log doesn't even contain the starting, nor the lines indicating that
the frontend has started

If its not truncated, then it's useless anyway.

Is it a backend/frontend combo?
iTunes on PC or mac typically uses ipv6 while the iPhone uses ipv4.

You would need to start mythfrontend with -v audio,playback --loglevel
debug