[mythtv-users] HD programs on Comcast using HDHomeRun Prime?

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Sat Nov 9 17:01:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
If done properly, the transport and program number details are hidden behind the scenes, and your schedule grid will only show the Comcast channel number. How do you get your schedule listings for Myth? If it is Schedules Direct, you need to go to their website and check your lineup. You may not have the HD channels selected. RE channel discrepencies, 40 is likely the SD version of MSNBC, 901 the HD program.