[mythtv-users] mythtv and medion 7134 board

Theuns Heydenrych theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 17:58:20 UTC 2013

thanks for the reply.
I am new at this and dont have a lot of experience.
I just whant to use it in mythtv on linux lite, which is based on ubuntu.
I took the card out and it is the same card as here Medion
Cards<http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_PCI_Cards#Medion>the
Philips one, and its listed under DVB-T_PCI_Cards
Is it necessary for it to be initialized under /dvb for it to work in
mythtv?

if i look at the rest oft he dmesg output
http://ubuntuone.com/3Pr5BEPvh9lTmUnLmcV1rg  it looks like evrything else
is ok.

Regards
Theuns Heydenrych