[mythtv-users] Multi-frontend playback sync

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Sun Nov 17 06:15:23 UTC 2013

Has anything been done toward this:
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2007-November/201615.html

I have my audio in perfect sync with Pulseaudio.  There are times when I
like to sync the living room and dining room (like Macey's thanksgiving
parade or the Seahawks).  Strategically timed play/pause and I can get
them in sync and it's amazing how long they stay that way.  Seems like
it should be possible to send out a sync signal occasionally and sync
up.  Would be fine to blow off a few frames here and there.

Dave D.