[mythtv-users] Who's running Myth on Arch, and what do you think?

Stephen P. Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:59:36 UTC 2013

On 11/25/13 11:03 AM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]
So, only one person in the whole wide world knows how to implement or
even how systemd works?
One person ported systemd to each Linux distro that is using it, with no
other developer knowing how that was done?

Sorry, rather sounds like the old argument about sendmail.cf.
Remember, there were three people who fully comprehended sendmail.cf.
One was dead, two were insane...