[mythtv-users] Mythzoneminder live view stopped working

Doug Scoular (dscoular) dscoular at cisco.com
Thu Nov 28 21:53:04 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

> You may have to wait a while before your disto updates it packages to
> get the fix. You need v0.27-107-ga1e2fa4 or later. I believe mythbuntu
> does nightly build so shouldn't take more than 24 hours.
>
> Paul H.

	Huge thanks! I updated to the slightly newer Mythbuntu
	v0.27-108-ge5acf0c and it¹s working perfectly with the
	zoneminder version (1.25.0) that comes with 12.04.3 LTS.

	I love zoneminder although I do wish I could switch to
	Fullscreen in the live view and toggle the aspect ratio
	Just like in ³Show Events².

	Very happy!

	Doug