[mythtv-users] Odd filespace issue

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 1 14:02:02 UTC 2013

Just finally got the old girl running again last weekend with .26 (yeah,
just in time for .27; I'll upgrade it this weekend), and aside from all
the other problems I'm working, one really odd thing:

I have watched it record to a file on one particular filesystem (XFS,
freshly cleaned after replacing the mobo from a zorch), and while the file
size goes up as expected, the free space on the volume as reported by

  df -h

doesn't change at *all*.  That seems very odd.  Can anyone think of a reason
for that that I couldn't?  :-)  Checked the filename, and it was definitely
the recording we thought it was supposed to me.

Cheers,
-- jra