[mythtv-users] mythutil: --clearskiplist and --clearcutlist can't be used at the same time

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:39:00 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Thomas Boehm
<mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net>wrote:

> is there a reason why mythutil doesn't accept --clearskiplist and
> --clearcutlist at the same time? I can run it twice with each option at
> one time, but not together.
>
> Good question.  I can't think of a good answer.  If, in
programs/mythutil/main.cpp, you comment out the "break;" statement, I bet
it will work.  Some oddities might be that the operations would happen in
an undefined order, failure of one operation wouldn't stop other operations
from being attempted, and the exit code returned to the shell would be the
return code of the last executed operation.

Jim