[mythtv-users] Holy porno coverart batman!

mythtv at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk mythtv at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 12:24:33 UTC 2013

Just got around to checking how the metadatalookup is performing on
0.27 and noticed this dangerous (for me) situation. The TV program
"You've been framed!" has a tvdb number of 71560 and has nice artwork
at http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=71560&lid=7.

Imagine my surprise when I found that mythmetadatalookup had
downloaded from http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/71560 (NSFW)

Luckily there's only a scan of the dvd cover there and no screenshots!

My question is how do you get mythmetadatalookup to chose between
themoviedb.org and thetvdb.org?

I think I may have fixed this one by going to the recording rules in
the frontend and in the metadata screen setting the series to 1 but
I'm not sure if this is the correct way or if it will stick. There
doesn't seem to be anything in mythweb to help.

This is a power search if that makes any difference. I couldn't see
anything else in the record table to give a hint.

Cheers,
Tim.