[mythtv-users] Backend no-longer shuts down after yesterdays update...

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 23:31:20 UTC 2013

On 10/05/2013 04:55 PM, Douglas Peale wrote:
 >  Verbose mask changed, new mask is:  general system idle
(followed by nothing)

There were some commits last week that are to allow mythfilldatabase to
wakeup a backend if it needs to get listings. My 0.28-pre boxes have
everything up to date and are shutting down fine. I just tested before
sending this reply.

They were released on Thursday and Friday (I didn't notice they went to
0.27/fixes too.) And, I don't know that they were the cause of what you're
seeing (or not seeing.) Two more fixes came out today. Maybe you just
need the next update.

--
Bill