[mythtv-users] 0.27 Frontend for Windows

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 05:48:03 UTC 2013

I just did a rare boot of my laptop into windows 7. The
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/snapshots/win32/xbmc-13.0-Gotham_alpha8.exe version
of XBMC seems to contain the cmyth pvr client that supports myth 0.27. It
works for me, although full testing is a bit hard over wifi.

So there is a solution for windows users and myth 0.27. The gotham alpha
code in alpha 8 is pretty stable, but not fully tested or endorsed by me :)
Paertcularly as I don't use XBMC on windows in any production sense.

Can't do much harm to try it though.