[mythtv-users] Mythtv frontend on PPC

OM Ugarcina mo.ucina at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:52:18 UTC 2013

Done . That was it . All compiled . Now just need to get the backend onto
.27 fingers crossed that Mr Axel is working on it . Ok to recap again the
issues :

 Additional stuff:

- Download manually git 1.7.3.4 as website only has 1.8.4 which did not
want to compile
For QT4.8.5:
- Change arch type to ppc from ppc700 in osx-packager-qtsdk.pl
- Apply patches in QtWebKit.pro as per:
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/aqua/qt4-mac/files/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_Source_WebKit_qt_QtWebKit.pro.diff?rev=96486
- Apply patch in WebCore.pro as per:
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/aqua/qt4-mac/files/patch-src_3rdparty_webkit_Source_WebCore_WebCore.pro.diff?rev=96486
For Myth:
- Apply changes to osx-packager-qtsdk.pl for creation of 0.27-fixes
profile, otherwise git pulls from master branch - 0.28

new command : ./osx-packager-qtsdk.pl -verbose -buildprofile 0.27-fixes
-qtsrc 4.8.5 -gcc -nosysroot

- Apply changes to  util-osx.h , comment out the line:
 #import <CarbonCore/Endian.h>

- Apply changes to avformatwriter.cpp and NuppelVideoRecorder.cpp replace:
 #include <byteswap.h>
with:
 #include "bswap.h"

Best Regards and much tanks