[mythtv-users] Can't simultaneously record two programs with 3 (or 4) available tuners v2

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Tue Oct 15 23:34:16 UTC 2013

On Oct 15, 2013, at 5:48 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Leif Pihl <leif at pihl.us> wrote:
>>> Which is precisely why I asked about how many channels are configured
>>> for each video source.
>>

>> Huh?
>> I missed that question.
>> Please repeat.
>
> I said:
>
> ----
> It might be good to post the exact configuration.  Get on the mysql
> command line by running "mysql mythconverg" then type:
>
> select cardid, videodevice, cardtype, defaultinput from capturecard;
> select sourceid, name, xmltvgrabber, lineupid, useeit from videosource;
> select cardinputid, cardid, sourceid from cardinput;
> select * from inputgroup;
> select sourceid, count(sourceid) from channel group by sourceid;
>
> Post the output of those five commands to this list.
> ----
>
> The output of the fifth command gives the count of channels in each
> video source.
>
> Eric

Oh.   That one.
I tried it again, this time WITHOUT the last "e", and came up with similar or same results as what I posted in my message, time stamped:
   October 14, 2013 8:30:45 PM CDT

The message then was " ERROR 1044 (4200): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'mythconverge'  ".
I recall that this time it seemed identical, again without the last "e" in "mythconverg".

LP