[mythtv-users] Problems with Mythvideo

Brian Boyle bhboyle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 03:06:28 UTC 2013

good evening folks.

could you help me with a problem i have not encountered before? i upgraded
to .27 last week and all has been well since then. however, tonight i
noticed a message about an upgrade to the theme i use. Mythbuntu. i am not
using the mythbuntu distribution. just the theme. the problem i am now
having after upgrading my theme is, all of my video metadata is gone. worse
than that, if i re-grab the data, it doesn't stay. it sticks around until i
go out to the main menu and then it disappears again.

this is an odd issue that i cant seem to figure out myself.

can anyone help?