[mythtv-users] file to flash

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 14:59:41 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes I did check the box, thanks Beth.
>>
>> I did not do that Eric, so that would be "sudo chmod
>> /usr/local/bin/videoexport a+x"
>
> Most commands that take a list of files require the list of files to
> be last, following any options.
>
> sudo chmod a+x /usr/local/bin/videoexport
>
> Eric

Right you are, and I actually did figure that out myself (scrolling up
through old commands) OK now it is executable but the option to use it
still does not present in the GUI. Was I supposed to use all the %
symbol gobbel-ti gook along with the UserJob command on the back-end?
"/usr/local/bin/videoexport "%DIR%/%FILE%" "%TITLE%" "%STARTTIME%"
"%SUBTITLE%" or just "/usr/local/bin/videoexport"
Does it matter that I used UserJob#4 first instead of UserJob #1? I
only have one UserJob?

Daryl