[mythtv-users] file to flash

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Oct 19 19:05:28 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 14:08 -0400, Daryl McDonald wrote:

> In the BE I called the Job Description "videoexport"  and the command
> is the path to the script with all the precise arguments added, I've
> checked the box to allow UserJob#4, I'm stumped, but that's not hard
> within this robust realm.     ;-)      Daryl

You have to re-start the backend after changing userjob stuff..This
really only happens if you have used mythweb to edit userjobs because
mythtv-setup "should" stop the BE..

Did you include to many """""" characters??
<code>
/usr/local/bin/videoexport "%DIR%/%FILE%" "%TITLE%" "%STARTTIMEUTC%"
"%SUBTITLE%"
</code>

The quotes around the option parameters is to stop any space characters
messing (delimiting) up the parsing of the options (in the called
script).

%STARTTIMEUTC% instead ?