[mythtv-users] Upgraded to Ubuntu 13.10 --> Mythweb down

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 18:16:14 UTC 2013

On 10/20/2013 07:25 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Stephen Worthington wrote:
>> I was just browsing the release notes for 13.10, and I found mention
>> of Apache having been updated to 2.4:
> Anything of interest in?:
>
> /var/log/apache2/error.log
> /var/log/apache2/access.log
>
> Doug

Apache 2.4.6 is the version installed on my computer.
The error.log file and access.log files are empty.
The access.log.1 file only contains entries before I upgraded to 13.10
The error.log.1 file contains only one entry after upgrading ot 13.10, a shutdown notification.
In the system monitor, with "all processes" selected, I don't se a process for apache, it seems it is not running.

How do I get the apache process running? And why didn't mythTV get it started?